ACS Restorations is located in Prince Georges County and serves the mold detection and remediation needs of residents in Lanham, Beltsville, Laurel, Bowie, Capital Heights, Riverdale, College Park, Fort Washington, Oxon Hill, Suitland, District Heights, Temple Hills, Greenbelt, Upper Marlboro, Hyattsville, and Capitol Heights. We also service Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Washington DC and Northern Virginia.
Mold Remediation, Mold Damage Cleanup and Basement Mold Removal in Maryland, Metro Washington DC, Northern Virginia
ACS Restorations will remove any instances of mold in your home using special collection equipment to sample all areas of your home for the possibility of mold growth. It is extremely important to control the level of moisture in your home will prevent future growth. Black mold is particularly dangerous to the health of your family. Mold remediation can prevent the spreading of allergens, irritants and toxins.
ACS Restorations uses the latest in Moisture detection tools to help us to pinpoint problem areas that have high levels of moisture and dampness in your home in need of repair.
Health and Safety
Mold remediation is important to the health and safety of your family. ACS Restorations will sample areas of your home, using special collection tools, we will be able to test for mold.
Sampling is an important part in mold remediation because it allows us to find hidden mold sources. Once sources have pinpointed remediation will kill the microorganisms.
Mold Can be Dangerous to Your Health! Get Experienced, Professional Help with Mold Remediation
Check out the following to see if you have Mold Problem and Need Remediation Services
- If you smell a moldy odor behind the washer, or in the bathroom – and cleansers and air fresheners can’t get rid of it, you may need mold abatement services.
- If you see patches of mold on ceilings or walls adjoining rooms with plumbing, you may need mold remediation services.
- If you've had a water leak, a flood (even with clean water), or if any surface has been exposed to the weather (such as an open window during a rain storm), you may need mold remediation services.
- If you've noticed your insulation turning black, or if you experience more respiratory illnesses than in the past, or if a contractor has told you about a mold problem, then you definitely need to call a mold remediation specialist.
Unfortunately, removing mold is not as simple as spraying it with bleach or a fungicide. While you may kill the outer layers of mold and it may no longer be visible, it still exists. Mold typically grows into the surface and spores may spread that you can’t see, and if you try to fix the problem by painting over it, the mold may simply grow back right through the paint.
It’s best to leave the job to ACS Restorations who knows how to remove the mold properly and prevent it from reoccurring.
We are Metro Washington DC’s Mold Remediation Experts
Put the health and well being of your family or business associates on the years of experience eliminating mold problems safely and efficiently. Put our team to work to protect your well-being and to minimize the damage to your property, by employing our process developed especially to stop the spread of mold.
Our company will:
- Determine the nature and full extent of the mold infestation.
- Use insurance-approved estimating programs to ensure a thorough and detailed scope of work to restore your property to its pre-loss condition, your satisfaction guaranteed.
- Act as your advocate in dealing with your insurance provider.
- Determine the best procedure for remediation.
- Follow mold remediation best practices with our proven system and process.
- Eliminate the potential for further damage and minimize your loss.